“If you smile a lot, when you’re older all your wrinkles will be in the right places.”~Terra Gilbert
I’m one to talk. I don’t smile nearly enough. Maybe it’s the fact that finals are in two weeks. Maybe it’s the fact that I got a C on my last economics test. Maybe it’s the fact that it has been rainy in Seattle for five months straight. Maybe I have a problem with excuses. There are so many things to smile about!
Where do I start?!! Where would you start?!
1. Jesus loves me. I could just end there.
2. My family loves me.
3. My friends love me and ALWAYS give me an extra dose of laughter.
4. My teachers care about my success.
5. Psych is back!I just need to catch up on the past seven or eight seasons….
6. Only ninety-nine more days until high school graduation!
7. No schools on Friday next quarter!
8. Only twenty more days until spring!
9. My bed is awesome and my pillow is even more awesome
10. Coffee and tea exist.
11. The sun came out yesterday.
What have you smiled about today?
Leave a Reply